Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a great Christmas season. Christmas breaking started Fri the 14th, the same day that our baby neice was born! We headed to Salem after school and baby was birn at 5:24pm. We got to visit a little that night and spend the weekend hanging out.







We had a great weekend hanging out with our new baby niece. We headed home on Monday taing the long way since the pass was super snowy! The girls started Christmas vacation that week.

We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma Judys and the kids read the nativity story. They did great! This has been a tradition since I was a kid so its great to see my kids now participating :)




Christmas Morning:


Janell & Jake arrived the day after Christmas and Janell and Delaney were able to make it to our cousinn night that Saturday. Heres all the great grandkids minus 2


Janell and Jake stayed through New Years Eve. It was special to see them and bond with Delaney. Such a precious fragile time for a new mom and dad ;)
This is the day they left at dads fire station


i so enjoyed my time off with my kids. It was great! My big goal for 2013 is to get ourselves into a finacial position where we maybe dont need my income. Its daunting to think about but with lots of planning and disipline, I believe it can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment