Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweet Sunday

Sundays are the one day off a week we have together as a family. To save on day care costs, and because of my husbands position, we have gone the past several years with only Sundays off as a family. This is something that is temporary and I am looking forward to the day when we can have the enttire weekend together. We went to church this morning. I am so glad we did! It quinched my thirst for the Lord and satisfied me. I have been struggling at work lately and its so awesome that we can give our concerns to God and allow our focus to be on Him and our family. Sunday mornings are sometimes a struggle as it is so tempting to sleep in and be lazy as a family, but so worth it to go to church. We have attended our church off and on for a year and I am trying to make attending a habit. I am hoping we will make friends. After church we came home for lunch and naps them met Telena and the kids for a bike ride. It was lots of fun! It is very smokey today from the fires. The trip up the bike path was great, coming back....not so much. We had some bad attitudes and my patients were tested but it was so worth it. Natalie learned a couple months ago to ride with out training wheels and she LOVES it. She is now able to get started on her own and wants to take two bike rides a day :) The past two nights her and I have gone around the neighborhood and its been awesome. Its great to have some one on one time together, something I a trying to be intentional about with all my kids (and hubby) Today was a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment